- Germany, Netherlands, UK, France, Belgium (Ghent), Spain (Madrid)
- Permanent contract
- Bachelor’s degree or minimum 8 years of relevant work experience
The data centers will also be integrated into a future-oriented energy infrastructure, which will contribute to a reduction in CO2 emissions in the generation, heating and gas sectors through sector coupling. Thus, the function of data centers in Europe as an innovative lever for reducing coal and a stabilizing part of a green energy infrastructure is being redefined from the ground up.
We are looking for a full-time experienced Environment, Health & Safety Senior Manager (EMEA) who will be based in one of the company’s western European or central European locations. This role offers the flexibility of some remote work.
– Drive safety culture throughout the organization
– Be responsible for identifying, assessing, and mitigating safety hazards and ensuring compliance with relevant standards and regulations, and for training employees on safety awareness and protocols
– The successful candidate will be seen as the SME in this subject of EHS and will mentor and develop them in country EHS representatives
– Manage safety programs, conduct risk assessments, and perform audits.
– Minimum of 5 years of experience in leading environmental, health, and safety programs in a datacentre or a manufacturing or construction environment
– Sound knowledge of safety standards and regulations, sustainability best practices, and ISO 14001 and 45001 certification requirements
– Excellent leadership, communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills, with the ability to communicate complex technical concepts to diverse audiences
– Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills, with a track record of designing and implementing safety programs and strategies and conducting risk assessments and audits
– Willingness to travel across our European locations (maximum 25% of time)
– Experience with Lean principles and continuous improvement methodologies is a plus
– Certification in NEBOSH, ASP, or CSP is a plus
– Datacentre experience is a plus
– An excellent salary that matches your knowledge and experience
25 days of vacation per year
– Travel expenses or a company car, everything is negotiable
– A good pension scheme
– There is room for training and personal development.
020 820 3018
+31 020 820 3018
Solliciteer op deze functie
Neem voor meer informatie over deze functie contact op met Raymond Steenvoorden via 020 820 3018
"*" geeft vereiste velden aan