- Amsterdam or Frankfurt
- Permanent contract
- Degree and experience in Engineering, Architecture or Construction
The company is a reliable provider of colocation and connectivity services with the best and sustainable digital solutions. The initial location is Germany with 10 distributed Edge data centers, followed by other data centers in the Netherlands, UK, Belgium, Spain, France and Switzerland. Mid 2024 they target 30+ edge locations.
The data centers will also be integrated into a future-oriented energy infrastructure, which will contribute to a reduction in CO2 emissions in the generation, heating and gas sectors through sector coupling. Thus, the function of data centers in Europe as an innovative lever for reducing coal and a stabilizing part of a green energy infrastructure is being redefined from the ground up.
– Build an efficient, lean design & construction team capable of delivering 50M to 100M euros of capital projects annually
– Develop a standardized supply chain for greenfield & upgrade projects
– Lead a small team of designers
– Maintain framework agreements with suppliers, overseeing volume and price negotiations.
– Oversee drafting of contracts and manage executing companies and general contractors.
– Lead a team of construction managers for program management, including cost management and cash flow reporting
– Report costs and KPIs to the leadership and investors for ongoing construction measures
– Optimize programs for new construction and conversion projects
– Participate in master planning and concept development for business case optimization
– Manage new construction and conversion projects
– Oversee expansion work in existing data centers
– Activate and coordinate repairs or necessary work after failures or system defects
– Preferred: Diploma or similar education in Engineering, Architecture, or Construction
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, and similar Program Management Tools
– Advanced Excel skills, including macro use
– Basic knowledge of ACAD or Revit
– An excellent salary that matches your knowledge and experience
– 25 days of vacation per year
– Travel expenses or a company car, everything is negotiable
– A good pension scheme
– There is room for training and personal development
+31 020 820 3018
Solliciteer op deze functie
Neem voor meer informatie over deze functie contact op met Raymond Steenvoorden via 020 820 3018
"*" geeft vereiste velden aan