- Germany, Netherlands, UK, France, Belgium (Ghent), Spain (Madrid)
- Permanent contract
- Bachelor’s degree or minimum 8 years of relevant work experience
The data centers will also be integrated into a future-oriented energy infrastructure, which will contribute to a reduction in CO2 emissions in the generation, heating and gas sectors through sector coupling. Thus, the function of data centers in Europe as an innovative lever for reducing coal and a stabilizing part of a green energy infrastructure is being redefined from the ground up.
We are looking for a full-time experienced Physical Security Senior Manager (EMEA) who will be based in one of the company’s western European or central European locations. This role offers the flexibility of some remote work.
– Develop and maintain the company’s physical security strategy, ensuring consistency across all locations.
– Manage physical security vendors and execute risk assessments.
– Maintain and test emergency protocols.
– Address the physical security needs of the company’s growing team and mentor staff to ensure everyone understands the protocols.
– Similar professional experience in a security role, with a focus on physical security management is required
– Outstanding organizational management skills with ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
– Proven experience in overseeing physical security protocols, conducting risk assessments and design security policies
– Excellent communication skills, which include the ability to clearly communicate with all levels of the organization and direct management
– Able to work independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
– Fluency in English (verbal and written) is required. Fluency in German or other European languages is a plus
– Certification from professional security associations (e.g. CPP, PSP, etc.) is an asset
– Willingness to travel across Europe (maximum 25% of time)
– Datacentre experience is a plus.
– An excellent salary that matches your knowledge and experience
25 days of vacation per year
– Travel expenses or a company car, everything is negotiable
– A good pension scheme
– There is room for training and personal development.
020 820 3018
+31 020 820 3018
Solliciteer op deze functie
Neem voor meer informatie over deze functie contact op met Raymond Steenvoorden via 020 820 3018
"*" geeft vereiste velden aan